2010年1月10日日曜日

Goals for Presentation

Purpose - To talk about something that I am passionate about. Send a message. To use the video for goal setting of presentation skill improvement.
Audience - My 9 AEP students at ICU.
Logistics - 3 min. limit + short Q&A, computer, project (I will use Google Presentations because I want to easily post it on my blog. No handouts. Three slides?


1. Preparation/Rehearsal
I prepared for this presentation by brainstorming my ideas and making a powerpoint, and then presenting in front of the classmates and getting feedbacks from them.
2. Content / Overall Impression

I want my audience to know that gender discrimination is not an issue that is fare related from us. I especially want to emphasize that all people should be treated equally no matter what gender they are, by making conncections with my personal experiences.



3. Voice
I tend to speak very fast when I am nervous, so I hope I can calm myself down. I also want to make as much eye contact as I can with the audience.



4. Body Language
I hope I can efficiently use body language in order to strongly convey my message to the listeners. however, I will be carefull not to overuse it.



5. Visuals
I want to use mostly images and pictures in my powerpoint.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿